Tuesday, August 06, 2024

almost SLEEPLESS IN VANG VIENG (in Vientiane and Bangkok too!)

The nights in Vang Vieng were lullabyes of Beer Lao 
and a lei of grilled pork intestines.
From Patuxai, I raced from two meetings to the eternal rains 
of a national dialogue.
I was kip-less in the train, baht-less at Chatrium as the tracer 
was unleashed in Manila.



For the sake of rights and security, generative AI deep learned
The Onion Router browser will shield  ISPs, DNSs and VPN
from metadata's digital repression.
Baguio revisited, annihilation photons reported back, a temple, 
Suan Phlu is also Lumpini and Patpong


The trains led us to Hua Lumpong, a prayer at Wat Trimit, and the crowded markets of Yaowarat.
We ate Wat Arun for lunch after peeking at Wat Pho's massive feet and the guarded gates of the Royal Palace
Bangkok's holy trinity lulled me to sleep but I smelled of Chang Beer in each early morning that I wake up.




No comments: