Monday, January 15, 2018

THE YARD

grilled pork belly with Superman [pwe!]
crisp Buffalo Wings while breakdancing [puede!]
fresh quesadillas for the Wolverine [puedeng-puede!]

three nights, three dinner, three movies
all washed down with the same beer 
The Yard in Timog is both straight and queer


pares and free soup for 97 pesos [ayos!]
igado, sinanglaw and torta for 115 bucks [okey!]
brainless dinakdakan for 50 [puede na din]

three mornings, three breakfasts, three rides
no coffee though to burn the tongue
My Yard in QC is both boring and interesting


enough of old GP movies from The Yard I declare!
more of pleasant rides in My Yard is my say!
but shouldn't the Recuerdo be posed in the yard?


tasselled violet and tasselled blue
let me ask the wisdom of Masters
they have huge yards while I have a plot


all the world's a bike yard
says me not Shakespeare
and all the mall's a yard sale
says she not me


No comments: