Friday, March 11, 2016

NIGHTS IN THE HAGUE

MAANDAG NACHT
(Boterwaag)

Hey Derk, is there a Dutch beer that's not Heineken? 

The next morning, Ed announced that somebody who forgot to pay last night's dinner owe him 30 Euros. He never found who that was and never got his money back.




TUESDAY NIGHT
(O'Casey's Irish Pub)

"You tell me" I told Derk who asked me my brew for the night.

Ed made sure it kept coming, so I had too many Irish beers and started calling Snehal as Justin, and ordered Irish breakfast for dinner.

Total cost: 34 Euros and several trips to the toilet the next day.




MERCOLEDI NOTTE
(La Liguria Ristorante Italiano)

No further comment, other than Italian beer is served in small glasses and the aperitif at Het Heden is fruity but with a mean Red Horse kick. 

I paid my 40 Euros, said goodbye, and walked to the hotel with Binbin.


No comments: