Friday, December 04, 2015

BEHIND THE SCENES OF THE "TUKTUK" STUNT

I would not miss the Eiffel Tower for all the French wine and foie gras in the world. 

It is as it is, like the Golden Gate Bridge on my high school notebook, but it hit me hard when it suddenly emerged after rounding a corner from Line 9's Trocadero Station, and it was like staring at Van Gogh's "Wheatfield with Crows" again.


But I came for the tuktuk stunt, under Cassie's guidance, though I managed to get some images as Laura prepped the tuktuk for John to shoot at.


In the midst of it all, Cassie asked mo to shoot Ipaishe, a woman farmer from Zimbabwe who personally delivered a petition on climate change to French President Francois Hollande whose country is currently hosting COP 21, then Ipaishe and her before we split up, we to Le Bourget, and Ipaishe and Vanita to further explore Paris.



The next day, the tutuk arrived at Le Bourget.

It was past 8 in the morning but it looked evening still...

No comments: