Monday, July 08, 2024

LEGENDS OF THE FALL (Bakal 2 Edition)

After The Fall, I paid my annual dues, I gave my thanks, I expressed my loathing to those who wronged me, and drank whiskey and beer.

The 5th generation of Fr. Juan Severino Mallari now drives an XLT in Nueva Ecija while Lucas Alarcon is actually a caregiver in London but not in Italy and France were Romain Bardet, Richard Carapaz, Biniam Girmay, Kevin Vauquelin and Mark Cavendish made history as I segued into my para-PM role to finalize the National Dialogue in Vang Vieng and escalate preparations for the Regional Convening in Phnom Penh.


Before The Fall, I scored 3 lotto 4-digit wins, invested another P160,000 in MP2, paid the bills except SSS premiums, and followed-through my missing remittance.

A flourescein angiography report led to an optical coherence tomography imaging of the left eye's optic nerve because of a worrisome malignancy that was somehow assuaged by Bulan's reassuring interpretation of CA125, CEA and LDH test results to prelude and conclude The Fall of Thursday afternoon perhaps because I traded a slam party in San Fernando for a birthday dinner in Maligaya.

At the hospital, I paid for a cranial CT scan and a wrist and shoulder x-ray, bought medical supplies then had a bottle of cold Red Horse to calm the nerves.

I finally have a Hard Rock Cafe shirt from London, traded Thursday night with Friday's fried liempo and Sunday's pritong bangus to conclude a hard week and four short stages of the Tour de Don Francisco Munoz of Sitio Papaya with a prayer that the coming week will be kind, that Bulan would work from home or find another job near Bakal 2 so we can build his house, that Balong would reconsider his "I choose to remain single" dogma and find himself a worthy partner...     


No comments: