Monday, October 02, 2023

THE LAST DAYS OF GRAISEA

I submitted my last GRAISEA time sheets and sent a bottle of Johnny Walker Black to Guimba the day I signed my Notice of Termination.

I had my first 3 bottles of Red Horse as a Leaver in the final GRAISEA webinar with unused vacation leaves to be monetized. 

I dined on Dampa sa Farmers Market's pricey adobong pusit and baked tahong after being interviewed for a new fixed term contract

I endured a potent Porter at Cubao X Brewery and a disappointing dinner at Blackbeard's Seafood Island because I agreed to edit the final GRAISEA report

I treated myself to a monster  mug of Chill Top Cubao's house craft beer after sending an email to HR to celebrate a national consultation done. 


I went home with the assurance of still having access to PSRH while my new contract for 01Oct23-31Mar24 is being prepared.  

I have two long riding days this week and one bowling game where I felled bottles of Corona Extra in the second floor on Day 1 after GRAISEA.

No comments: