Monday, March 23, 2020

LOCKED DOWN

This was our last lunch out before the lockdown, in an almost empty mall where I have my phone fixed after paying our insurance premium and before an eternity of waiting for a ride back home.


We got locked down the next day so we stocked up for a week's supply after each of our daily bike rides: fruits and vegetable from the wet market, frozen food from Alfa Mart, groceries from Jo's and our daily dose of pineapple juice from 7-11. 

I got my Home Quarantine Pass and obeyed the curfew hours except one night of discreetly celebrating our barangay fiesta. 

We worked from and stayed home as ordered.

And turned off the TV whenever our uninspriring leader goes on air for his incoherent ramblings. 


We got though Week 1 of a month-long lockdown and that for me is sufficient reason to celebrate and violate the first night of the liquor ban.

At home of course.

No comments: