Monday, February 03, 2020

A SYNOPSIS AND COMMUNIQUE OF THE BIG BANG THEORY

the last week of January was extra cold but work was hellish with text stubbornly refusing to emerge from the key boards, my dentist declining to extract a rotten molar until i can present a medical clearance from my doctor, so i chased my mojo in the bike trails and somehow managed to string together 1,225 words to summarize what transpired in Hanoi and from there concoct a 3-page communique in between episodes of The Big Bag Theory from Seasons 1-12.


like Sheldon, sudden change bothers me but "our babies will be smart and beautiful" and that warmed my heart, and had palpitations watching a drunk Sexy Cat kiss a brooding Frodo Baggins for the first time, two opposites engage in their maiden coitus during a Tequila bout, a mediocre actress/waitress from the Cheesecake Factory blurting her love to nerdy CalTech experimental physicist during a confrontation between Apartments 4A and 4B, because I am Leonard and i have my Penny. 

it was Amy and Stuart after all and they hosted a Sunday soiree, Howard is stuck with Bernadette and they were wherever they were, Raj watched all 279 episodes with me, and everyne signed off the communique for failing to state they will or won't...     

No comments: